- Legume Force herbicide is a selective systemic post-emergence herbicide used for the control of grasses and broad leaf weeds in leguminous crops like cowpea, beans, soybeans and groundnut. This herbicide can control most annual and perennial grasses in leguminous crops.
- The active ingredient of Legume Force herbicide is Imazethapyr. A 1 litre bottle of legume force herbicide has 10% content of Imazethapyr.
- Active Ingredients :Isoxaflutole + Aclonifene (50+330 g/L)
- It can be used for weed control for maize and cassava
- It is a post sowing herbicide