Force Up herbicide is a non-selective pre-planting herbicide. It is used to kill a broad range of weeds before planting of seeds or transplanting of seedlings.
Force Up herbicide has a slow action but completely kills weeds. The full action of this herbicide usually shows after the third or the fourth day of application. Force-Up can kill a broad range of grasses and broad leaf weeds.
Paraforce herbicide (Paraeforce herbicide) is a non-selective pre-planting herbicide that can be used to kill a broad range of weeds.
Paraforce herbicide contains the active ingredient Paraquat. It kills weeds almost instantly. This herbicide burns the weeds and stops their growth in some cases. Paraeforce herbicide can be used for stubborn weeds, annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds.
Roundup herbicide is a glyphosate based herbicide. The main active ingredient of Roundup herbicide is glyphosate.
Roundup herbicide has a non-selective and non-residual action on weeds. As a non-selective herbicide, Roundup can be used to kill almost all types of weeds.
- Legume Force herbicide is a selective systemic post-emergence herbicide used for the control of grasses and broad leaf weeds in leguminous crops like cowpea, beans, soybeans and groundnut. This herbicide can control most annual and perennial grasses in leguminous crops.
- The active ingredient of Legume Force herbicide is Imazethapyr. A 1 litre bottle of legume force herbicide has 10% content of Imazethapyr.
- Active Ingredients :Isoxaflutole + Aclonifene (50+330 g/L)
- It can be used for weed control for maize and cassava
- It is a post sowing herbicide