Wilo pump is a German made water pump. Wilo pump is one of the most durable and rugged water pumps in Nigeria. The brand has won several awards as the best pump in the Nigerian market.
Wilo pumps are used for the pumping, supply and transfer of water in domestic applications, industrial applications, irrigation, flood control and firefighting etc.
Wilo water pumps are powered by electricity, petrol and diesel. They also come in various capacities. We stock Wilo pumps of all sizes. We have Wilo pumps of 1HP, 2HP, 5HP, 10HP, 25HP, 30HP, 40HP, 50HP, 100HP and 200HP etc.
The characteristics of Wilo water pump include the following:
- Corrosion resistant
- Self-regulating etc.
The following steps should be taken in order to use Wilo water pump:
- Assemble the parts of the water pump.
- Connect electricity to the pump or pour petrol or diesel into the fuel compartment if the pump is powered by petrol or diesel.
- Attach the siphon hose and the layflat hose.
- Ensure that the siphon hose is placed in a water reservoir.
- Start the engine of the pump by pulling the starter rope.
- Adjust the throttle as you deem fit.
FAQ on Wilo Pump
1) Question: How long can Wilo pump last?
Answer: Wilo water pump is one of the most rugged pumps in Nigeria, it can last for many years.
2) Question: Are the replacement parts of this water pump available?
Answer: Yes, the replacement parts of Wilo pumps are easily available.
3) Question: Can Wilo pump be used for irrigation?
Answer: Yes, Wilo water pump can be used for irrigation.
Wilo Water Pump (40HP/Electric Powered)
- Model: XL21XH
- Brand: WILO
- Suction Port Diameter: 4 – 6 Inches
- Discharge Port Diameter: 34– 6 Inches
- Total Head: 10 – 30m
- Engine Type: Max 40HP Electric Powered
- Starting System: Recoil
- Power Source: Electricity