Chelate (Chelated Fertilizer) – 5 Kg
- Chelate Fertilizer
- This product has all the micronutrients needed by plants.
- It can be used as a foliar fertilizer
- It can be fertigated to plants
Chelate or chelated fertilizer contains micronutrients that are useful to plants. Chelate is a fertilizer product that can address micronutrients deficiencies in plants.
Though plants need a little amount of micronutrients, a deficiency in any of the micronutrients can lead to a significant loss in yield.
Chelates are surrounded by ligands or chelators.
Components of Chelate or Chelated Fertilizer
Crops Chelate can be used for
Chelated Fertilizer can be used for vegetable crops, tree and fruit crops, broad acre crops, flowers and fodders.
Benefits of using Chelate or Chelated Fertilizer
The following are the benefits of using chelated fertilizer:
- It can help in supplying needed micronutrients to plants.
- The micronutrients supplied to plants by this fertilizer can provide synergistic advantage to the plant’s usage of macronutrients.
- This product can significantly increase the yield of crops.
- The product can enhance the quality of fruits.
- This product can positively impact the process of photosynthesis.
How to Use Chelate
To use chelated fertilizer, the following has to be done:
Chelated fertilizers can be applied to plants through fertigation. This involves the passing of the fertilizer to the root zone of plants using the drip irrigation system.
Chelate can also be foliar sprayed on plants.
To order Chelate or chelated fertilizer on phone, please call 08025141924.