Joiner (For Drip Irrigation) – 100 Pieces/Pack
- The joiner is used for connecting two drip tapes
- 16mm diameter
- It is light weight
- Brand: Veggie Concept
- Weight: 0.1kg
- A pack of 100
A joiner is a component of a drip irrigation system used for the joining or connecting two drip tapes together.
The joiner is usually used to repair cut or damaged drip tape. If a drip tape is damaged, the joiner can be fitted to repair it.
The joiner can also be used to join two separate drip tapes together. The joiner can prevent water wastage from leaks on the drip tapes.
Why are Joiners Used for Drip Irrigation?
- Joiners are used for the following:
- To connect two separate drip tapes together
- To repair leakages or damages to the drip tapes
- To prevent loss of water from leaks and damages on the drip tapes
Features of a Joiner
The following are the features of end plugs or caps:
- Polythene is used for the production of joiners
- The parts of a joiner are not movable
- It comes in a pack of 100 pieces
Benefits of Using Joiners
- It is durable and long lasting
- It does not require any special training for usage and installation
- It can be used for the repair of leaks and damages on the drip tapes
- It can be used to connect two drip tapes together
- It prevents water loss from the drip tapes
- It keeps the drip irrigation system pressurized with water by preventing water loss from leaks on the drip tapes
How to Install a Joiner
To install an end plug, the following has to be done:
- Cut the damages drip tape with a knife or scissors
- Fit the joiner at the point of the leakage or damage
- Use the flaps on the joiners to hold the drip tapes tightly
You can know more or buy the full drip irrigation system with all the accessories here.
To order or buy joiners on phone, please call us on 08066437109.