Legume Force Herbicide – 1 Litre
- Legume Force herbicide is a selective systemic post-emergence herbicide used for the control of grasses and broad leaf weeds in leguminous crops like cowpea, beans, soybeans and groundnut. This herbicide can control most annual and perennial grasses in leguminous crops.
- The active ingredient of Legume Force herbicide is Imazethapyr. A 1 litre bottle of legume force herbicide has 10% content of Imazethapyr.
Legume Force herbicide is a selective systemic post-emergence herbicide used for the control of grasses and broad leaf weeds in leguminous crops like cowpea, beans, soybeans and groundnut. This herbicide can control most annual and perennial grasses in leguminous crops.
The active ingredient of Legume Force herbicide is Imazethapyr. A 1 litre bottle of legume force herbicide has 10% content of Imazethapyr.
This herbicide has shown good effectiveness and efficiency in the control of weeds in legumes like cowpea, soybeans and groundnut etc.
Where to buy legume force herbicide in Nigeria
Veggie Concept is one of the leading agribusiness firms in Nigeria. This firm markets herbicides, fertilizers, irrigation products, greenhouses and pesticides.
You can get legume force herbicide from Veggie concept through firstname.lastname@example.org or 08025141924; you can also visit their offices.
Price of Legume force Herbicide in Nigeria
Legume Force herbicide is sold for N2,500 – N4,000 in Nigeria depending on the vendor, you patronize, you can buy from us at an affordable rate.
Formulation of Legume Force Herbicide
Legume Force herbicide is formulated as a suspension concentrate. Its active ingredient is Imazethapyr.
Legume Force herbicide comes in 500ml and 1 litre bottles. It also comes in packs of 10 gram sachets.
Mode of Action of Legume Force Herbicide in Nigeria
Surfactants are used to produce the legume force herbicide. This makes it stick well on weeds when sprayed.
The surfactant ensures that the weeds absorbs the herbicide well, this eventually leads to the death of the selective weeds.
Legume Force herbicide is especially good for weed management in leguminous crops like cowpea, peanut and soybeans.
Recommendation and Rate of Use of Legume Force Herbicide
In groundnut, soybeans and cowpea cultivation, legume force herbicide should be applied after the emergence of the plants. The soil should be fairly damp or wet before the application of this herbicide.
1 litre of legume force herbicide should be applied to a one hectare farm of groundnut, soybeans and cowpea.
|Crop||Pest/Weeds/Malady||Dose||Mode of Application|
|Groundnut, Soybeans, Cowpea and Beans||Annual weeds (grasses &dicots) and Broad Leaf weeds.||0.5L – 1L/Hectare||Legume Force Herbicide should be applied to carefully leveled moist soil after plant emergence. Preparation of the solution: Fill the spraying equipment with water by ¾. Shake the bottle and pour the Legume Force Herbicide dose required. Complete filling of the container and stir. Shake the sprayer moderately during spraying. Use a cone jet spray nozzle to ensure perfectly homogeneous distribution of the chemical (200 to 300 l / h). Do not treat under windy conditions to avoid any risk of drift onto other crops.|
Usage of Legume Force Herbicide in Sprayers
- Knapsack sprayers with a jet cone nozzle are preferable for the application of legume force herbicide.
- The bottle containing the herbicide should be well shaked.
- The knapsack sprayer should be half filled with water, then you pour the required quantity of legume force herbicide into the half-filled knapsack.
- The knapsack sprayer should be mixed thoroughly by shaking; then, you fill up the knapsack with water and shake again. This will ensure that the whole herbicide is thoroughly mixed with the water in the sprayer.
- You should note that legume force herbicide can also be applied to crops by using sprinklers and fuel driven motorized knapsack sprayers.
You can contact Veggie Concept through email@example.com or 08025141924 if you need to buy or order legume force herbicide or any herbicide in Nigeria.