Maxiforce Foliar Fertilizer – NPK 20-20-20 (1 Litre)
- Maxiforce NPK 20-20-20+TE fertilizer
- Nitrrogen: 20%
- Phosphorus: 20%
- Potassium: 20%
- Package: 1 Litre
- Brand: Jubaili
Maxiforce fertilizer is a liquid foliar fertilizer that can be used for all types of crops. As an inorganic fertilizer, it has 20% nitrogen content, 20% phosphorus content and 20% potassium content.
Maxiforce liquid fertilizer has a lot of trace elements and micronutrients namely iron, copper, manganese and Zinc.
As a foliar fertilizer, Maxiforce gets nutrients into plants very quickly. It can quickly correct nutrients deficiencies in plants.
Though Maxiforce fertilizer is primarily used as a foliar fertilizer, it can also be fertigated to plants through irrigation pumps.
Chemical Properties of Maxiforce Liquid Fertilizer
20-20-20 + TE
Nitrogen (N) – 20%
Phosphate (P2O5) – 20%
Potassium (K2O) – 20%
Trace Elements (concentration (ppm)):
Iron (Fe) – 800
Copper (Cu) – 140
Manganese (Mn) – 150
Zinc (Zn) – 100
Crops Maxiforce Fertilizer can be used for
Maxiforce Foliar Fertilizer can be used for the following crops:
- Vegetable crop
- Tree and Fruit Crops
- Broad Acre Crops
- Grasses and Fodder
Benefits of using Maxiforce Fertilizer
The following are the benefits of using maxiforce liquid fertilizer:
- Maxiforce fertilizer supplies macro nutrients like nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus to plants. These nutrients make the plants grow in a healthy way.
- Maxiforce fertilizer boosts the ability of the plant to have healthy and large leaves, large leaves capture more light and this leads to better crop yield.
- Maxiforce fertilizer promotes the development of healthy roots which will be instrumental to the optimal extraction of water and nutrients from the soil.
- Maxiforce fertilizer can boost the ability of plants to resist diseases and pests.
- Maxiforce fertilizer can improve the fruit quality, colour, taste and shelf life.
- Maxiforce fertilizer can positively impact photosynthesis.
How to Use Maxiforce Fertilizer
To use Maxiforce fertilizer, the following has to be done:
Mix 1 litre of Maxiforce fertilizer to 100 – 200 litres of water and spray to the leaves and other surfaces of the plants. Ensure that the sprayed solution touches the whole surface of the leaves.
Maxiforce fertilizer can also be used to fertigated plants through the drip irrigation system.
To order Maxiforce liquid fertilizer on phone, please call 08025141924.