Puncher/Punch Tool (For Drip Irrigation) – 16/17mm Diameter
- The puncher is used for creating holes on hoses
- It is light weight
- It is made of plastic
- Brand: Veggie Concept
- Weight: 0.1kg
A puncher or punch tool is a device used for the creation of hole on layflat hoses so that drip connectors can be fitted into the hose.
A punch tool is one of the accessories of a typical drip irrigation system. Without a punch tool or puncher, it will be difficult to tightly fit the layflat connector in the layflat hose.
The puncher or punch tool is a small device. It is very handy and easy to use. It has a sharp point used in piercing and creating holes on layflat hoses.
Features of a Puncher
The following are the features of punchers:
- It is made of polythene and plastic
- It is a small drip irrigation installation tool
- It has a sharp point used in creating holes in layflat hoses
Benefits of Using a Puncher
- It can be used as a hole creating tool for several years. It is very durable.
- Anyone can use this tool to create a hole on hoses
- It is used to create tight fitting holes on layflat hoses where connectors are fitted
How to Use a Punch Tool
To use a punch tool, the following has to be done:
- Lay the layflat hose across the farmland
- Hold the puncher and insert the hose in between the cutting points of the puncher
- Press the puncher and squeeze to create holes on the hose
You can know more or buy the full drip irrigation system with all the accessories here.
To order or buy a punch tool or puncher for drip irrigation on phone, please call us on 08066437109.
There are no reviews yet.