PVC Take-Off Connector with Grommet (For Drip Irrigation) – 100 Pieces/Pack
- PVC take-off connector with grommet is used to connect drip tapes to PVC pipes
- It is light weight
- 16mm diameter
- Weight: 0.2kg
- Brand: Veggie Concept
The PVC take-off connector is used for the connection of the drip tapes to the submain PVC pipe. The PVC take-off connector comes with grommet rubbers.
The pack of PVC take-off connectors has 100 pieces of the connectors with 100 pieces of grommet rubbers.
To use the PVC take-off connector and the grommet in a drip irrigation system, a drill bit needs to be used to drill a 17mm diameter hole on the PVC pipe. After creation of the hole, the grommet rubber should be inserted into the hole, then the PVC connector should be inserted in the grommet. The last stage is for the drip tapes to be inserted and screwed to the PVC take-off connector.
The PVC take-off connector and grommet rubber ensures that water is passed from the submain PVC pipe to the drip tapes.
Why is the PVC take-off connector and grommet used for drip irrigation system?
The PVC connector and grommet are used for drip irrigation systems because they ensure that the drip tapes fit into the submain PVC pipe.
They also make it possible for water to flow from the PVC pipe to the drip tapes. Without the PVC connector and the grommets, it will be almost impossible for water to flow into the drip tapes.
The PVC take-off connector and grommet holds the drip tapes tightly to the submain PVC pipe.
Features of the PVC take-off connector and grommet
The following are the features of the PVC connector and grommet:
- The raw materials used of the production of these drip irrigation accessories is polythene and plastic
- It has no movable part
- The PVC connector and grommet are packed in 100 pieces each
Benefits of Using a PVC Connector and Grommet
- These accessories are durable and can be used for several years
- There is no need for a special training for anyone to use these devices
- It prevents leakage from the point of connection of the drip tape to the PVC pipe
- It ensures that the drip tapes get water flow from the PVC pipe
How to Install a PVC Connector with Grommet
To install a PVC take-off connector with grommet, the following has to be done:
- Lay the PVC pipe across the farmland
- Use a drill bit to drill a 17mm diameter hole onto the PVC pipe
- Insert the grommet into the hole created on the PVC pipe
- Insert the PVC take-off connector into the grommet
- Fit the drip tape to the PVC take-off connector.
You can know more or buy the full drip irrigation system with all the accessories here.
To order or buy PVC take-off connector and grommets on phone, please call us on 08066437109.